Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ash's Huffy Bike Build / Restore

Yes, the title has changed and so has my mind. I started getting into rebuilding the Azuki and figured out there are a lot of things that will make that bike difficult to finish the way Ash would like. So...around the same time I came upon another bike. Now this bike is nothing classic or even that high quality but it will serve my purpose very well. The bike is 1970's Huffy "Sea Pines" (The "Sea Trails" is the male version).
The bike's previous life was a potted plant holder in one crazy yard out in East County. The nice woman let me have it and told me it will have a higher purpose now. I agree. So here are some before pics.

And this is what it looked like in its younger years. It is getting an all new make-over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...